- Anyone can be a Group Leader for the cruise. You don’t have to book a stateroom on the cruise.
- Anyone can become part of your group – even alumni of the LLYMI cruise. The requirement that it be new guests is gone!
- When you register to be a group leader you will choose ONE of these two incentive plans:
- (MONEY Plan) For every stateroom booked as part of your group, you will receive $100 cash or credit toward your booked stateroom if you are sailing.
- (STATEROOM Plan) Once 8 staterooms have been booked as part of your group, you will receive one FREE Oceanview stateroom with all fees, taxes, and gratuities paid (approx. $2,900 value). Group stateroom totals carry over each year so once you get to 8 as part of your group, you will be rewarded your free stateroom.
4. If you choose the MONEY plan you are not allowed to switch plans until the next year. If you choose the STATEROOM Plan, you can choose to switch to the MONEY Plan during the year and any staterooms booked as part of your group will be credited to your account.
5. People joining your group receive $150 per person off the regular rate, OR they can choose to use an active promo code if it will give them a lower rate. You receive your cash/credit regardless of the rate they pay.
6. The LLYMI Group Plan is NOT active during the cruise. People cannot book as part of your group onboard.
7. To become a part of your group, your friends must tell our reservation agent, on the first call, that they are part of your group. We can not go back and add someone if they did not tell our agent on the first call.
How do I “activate” as a group leader?
You must activate as a group leader by speaking with a Reservation Team member at the time of booking your stateroom, or by emailing Michele Scallion at MScallion@FamilyLife.comBack to Top
Does my personal stateroom count as part of my group?
No, when counting the number of staterooms that are part of your group, your stateroom is not counted.Back to Top
Do I receive any additional discounts when I reserve my stateroom as a group leader?
No, you do not receive any additional discount on your stateroom for being a group leader.Back to Top
What if someone in my group cancels?
No cash/credit will be given for cancelled reservations that were part of your group.Back to Top
Do cancellations affect a free stateroom I may have been awarded?
Yes, they can. If the number of staterooms in your group drops below 8, there is a chance you could lose your free stateroom. You can work with Michele Scallion, the Group Plan Coordinator, to keep that from happening.Back to Top
When will I receive my cash or credit?
Credits will be posted to your account quarterly, and the cash payments will be processed within 30 days after the event.Back to Top
What if I have paid for my stateroom in full and am then awarded a free stateroom?
The cruise fare you have paid will be refunded to you.Back to Top
Once I've chosen the MONEY Plan or the STATEROOM Plan, can I change to the other?
You can't change from the MONEY Plan to the STATEROOM Plan during the year. Once the next year's cruise goes on sale, and you renew your group name, you can change your plan. If you start on the STATEROOM Plan, you can, however, change to the MONEY Plan and your account will be credidted for any staterooms in your group. We can not change you back again until you renew the next year.Back to Top
What if I am booked in a balcony stateroom or suite when I am awarded a free stateroom and wish to remain there?
You may do that, and you will be credited the value of the oceanview stateroom at the time you made your reservation. (The value may vary based on promotions at that time)Back to Top
If I choose cash, will this be considered income for me?
Cash payments will be reported to the IRS, and you will receive a 1099 form from FamilyLife®.Back to Top
How does someone become part of my group?
They must call our Reservation Office at 855-208-8822 and tell them on their first call that they were referred by you- their Group Leader. There are no exceptions to this requirement. If they do not mention it on the booking call when the agent asks, we cannot come back later and add them to your group.Back to Top
When does the group plan officially begin?
The group plan is active at all times, except for onboard bookings during our 2018 sailing, February 11-17. Any staterooms booked onboard are not eligible.Back to Top
Will my group be able to sit together in the dining room?
You will not be pre-assigned to sit together, but if your group arrives together the first night, the ship’s dining staff should be able to seat you together and you can remain there for the duration of the cruise.Back to Top
What if I have more questions or need promotional materials to invite my friends?
Promotional materials and answers to all of your questions are available by contacting Michele Scallion, Group Plan Coordinator, at email@example.com.Back to Top